Last updated: January 19, 2023
- Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address when you make a donation, sign up for our newsletter or register for an event.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system when you visit our website.
- How We Use Your Information:
- Personal Information: We use your personal information to process donations, send you communications related to our work, and to manage your account with us.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information to understand how our website is being used and to improve the user experience.
- Sharing Your Information:
- We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as processing donations or sending communications.
- We may also be required to disclose personal information in response to legal requests, such as subpoenas or court orders.
- Data Security:
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Site in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the complete security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems.
- Your Choices:
- You may opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication or by contacting us.
- You may also update your personal information or delete your account by contacting us.
- Changes to the Policy:
- Contact Us:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will continue to review and improve our policies and procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure and responsible manner.